SPECIAL OFFER TO FRIENDS AND MEMBERS OF WOMEN IN AEROSPACE CANADA
The Art of Leadership for Women is returning to Toronto on April 13th, 2018. Women in Aerospace members and their colleagues have an opportunity to participate in this exceptional day of learning.
The Art of Leadership for Women brings together a unique collection of extraordinary, influential women whose talent, drive and passion have established them as dynamic leaders and change agents. From world leaders, business icons, bestselling authors, academics and more, these powerful role models share their personal stories while shining a humanistic lens on many of the narratives and issues confronting women today.
- Malala Yousafzai – Nobel Peace Laureate, International Bestselling Author, and Malala Fund Co-founder
- The Hon. Rona Ambrose – Former Leader of Canada’s Official Opposition in the House of Commons
- Laura Vanderkam – Bestselling Author & Time Management Expert
- Dr. Annie McKee – Bestselling Author, Emotional Intelligence Expert and Senior Fellow at the University of Pennsylvania
- Tammy Heermann – Leadership Transformation Expert and Senior Vice President at Lee Hecht Harrison
For more information, you can visit: The Art of Leadership for Women
Register using promo code WIA20 and save $50 off per pass for 1-4 registrants, and $100 off per pass when registering 5 or more together.
Register Now: Click Here