Women in Aerospace Canada (WIA-Canada) is delighted to partner with Holger Heckel of AVERA Consulting Inc. to provide this exclusive Continuous Improvement 101 Technical Series to our aerospace community: open to women and men in any role.Whether you are a continuous improvement professional or not, this unique program is designed to provide participants with an opportunity to gain knowledge on continuous improvement activities, especially as these have become more critical than ever in the ongoing post-pandemic economic recovery.
We recognize that knowledge contributes significantly to confidence and as our careers progress, it is crucial to develop a more holistic understanding of the forces that influence business operations and how we can manage them efficiently. Join WIA-Canada and Holger Heckel, an Operational Excellence Professional at AVERA Consulting Inc. for a provocative look at the incredible potential of continuous improvement in the aerospace sector.
This virtual 6-week workshop will take place via Zoom on Wednesdays from 12 pm to 1:30 pm Eastern and will cover the following topics:
- 14 Sep 2022 – Foundation of Continuous Improvement
- 21 Sep 2022 – Continuous Improvement in the Aerospace Context
- 28 Sep 2022 – Scientific Process Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA)
- 05 Oct 2022 – Structured Problem Solving and Root Cause Analysis
- 19 Oct 2022 – Gemba Kanri / Shopfloor Management
- 26 Oct 2022 – Putting it all together: Supply Chain / Aerospace Improvement Maturity Model
(Please note that all sessions will be recorded and made available exclusively for registered participants if unable to attend due to scheduling conflicts.)
After this series, you can expect the following outcomes:
- Gain knowledge about the origins and evolution of the Continuous Improvement discipline and its influence in the present and future of our world
- Visualize the power and potential of Continuous Improvement of business operations
- Learn how Continuous Improvement supports supplier development and relationship management to create enduring and sustainable strategic alliances with suppliers
- Get clarity about how a Continuous Improvement mindset enhances your holistic understanding of your business organization and position yourself as a thought-leader therein.
This exclusive Continuous Improvement 101 Technical Series is being featured at the following price points:
Number of Company
|Discount||Per Person Price|
|Up to 3||10% off||$270||$405|
|Up to 5||15% off||$255||$382.50|
|Up to 10||20% off||$240||$360|
|More than 10||25% off||$225||$337.50|
Consider asking your manager to invest in your professional development as your organization will undoubtedly benefit from the knowledge you will gain. We can help you with the “ask”.